- 0 student
- 1 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
The Internet has changed the way companies carry out their businesses. This course is designed to introduce students to the concepts and practices of E-Business.It provides a clear understanding of the concepts, practices, tools and strategies to manage businesses online to the learners. Further, the course would also help in exploring the various issues related to the digital world like safeguarding of intellectual property rights, security, authentication, encryption, privacy and legal liabilities.
1. The course is aimed at enabling the students to understand the fundamentals of E-Business.
2. The students will also acquire advanced knowledge of technical and business issues related to E-Business and E-Commerce
- Kenneth C. Laudon and Carol Guercio Traver, E Commerce: Business, Technology, Society, Pearson Education, 3rd Ed.
- Bharat Bhaskar, E-commerce: Framework, Technologies and applications. McGraw Hill Education (India) pvt ltd, 4 th Edition.
- Harvey M.Deitel, Paul J.Deitel& Kate Steinbuhler, E-business and E-commerce for Managers,Pearson, 2011.
- Kalakota R- Electronic Commerce – Frontiers of E-Commerce, Pearson Education, 2007, 3rd Ed.
- Krishnamurthy S, E-Commerce Management: Text and Cases, Cengage South-Western, 2006.
Module 1 Introduction To E Business
A brief idea regarding the evolution and growth of E-Business is provided . It also gives an idea about Web 2.0,S-Commerce,M-Commerce and T-commerce
Module 2 E Commerce Business Models
Module 3 Module 3 Electronic Payment Systems
Module 4 Business Applications
Module 5 Legal, Privacy Issues, Security and Future
0.00 average based on 0 ratings