Today,Marketing Management is the most important function of any business enterprises. It identifies various marketing opportunities and develops appropriate strategies for exploring those opportunities profitably.
To equip the students to have an overall understanding about the application areas of marketing and can identify some potential areas of research.
Recommended Text Books
- Marketing Management – A South Asian Perspective, Philip Kotler, Keller Kevin, Koshy Abraham & Jha Mithileshwar, Pearson
- Marketing Management – Global Perspective, Indian Context, Ramaswamy V.S &Namakumari S.,
- Customer Behavior: A Managerial Perspective -Jagdish N. Sheth and Banwari Mittal, , Thomson South
- Essentials of Marketing- Paul Baines Paul, Fill Chris & Page Kell, Oxford Publication.
- Brand Management the Indian Context, YLR Moorthi, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Customer Relationship Management – Perspective from the Market Place, Simon Knox,StanMaklan, Butterworth – Heinemann,
- Total Relationship Marketing Evert Gummesson, Butterworth –
- Relationship Marketing – Jagdish N Sheth and Atul Parvatiyar- Response