- 80 students
- 8 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 20 week duration
Properties of Matter is central to science! Let alone physics.
Here, we are dealing with the physical aspects of that, for both solids and fluids.
This course is designed to be of use to both complementary physics syllabus (B.Sc. Mathematics & Chemistry) for 1st semester UG (MGU Syllabus) and 2nd semester physics majors (40% of syllabus). By the end of this course the student should be able to appreciate the amount physics knowledge that has gone into the things and buildings that we see around us.
The video lectures are recorded during the sessions either to the 1st year Mathematics or Chemistry students. I greatly appreciate their active participation.
Wish you good active learning through the video lectures!
Learning Outcome : Upon the successful completion of the the course the student will be able to
- Illustrate the different examples of elasticity
- Explain the molecular theory of surface tension
- Categorize the factors affecting the surface tension
- Discuss the theories related to viscosity
- Elements of properties of matter, D S Mathur
- Advanced course in Practical Physics by D Chattopadhyay
- Properties of Matter- Brijlal and N. Subrahmanyam (S. Chand and Co.)
Module 01: Elasticity of Rigid Bodies
Module 02: Hydrodynamics
0.00 average based on 0 ratings