International Webinar on “Women Empowernment ”
Department of Business Administration St. Albert’s College (Autonomous) is organising a webinar on “Women Empowerment” in association with Women Empowernment Cell , St.Albert’s
Speaker: Ms. Ranjita Dilraj, Communications and Programme Associate, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), India Country Office
Topic: The importance of Economic Empowerment with specific focus on Women
Date: 24thJuly 2020
About the speaker
Ms. Ranjita Dilraj, is working as Communications and Programme Associate in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), India Country Office, and has been working with the UN in various capacities since 2017. Ranjita holds a master’s degree in Gender, Society and Representation, University College London prior to which she completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s in English Literature from St. Treasa’s College, Ernakulam. She has assisted in various development projects of UN and has numerous achievements to her credit, to mention a few
- She has worked on various projects with the UN ranging from those focusing on Biodiversity Conservation to Chemical Management.
- During her time at UN Women Regional Office in Bangkok, as a member of the Regional Private Sector Engagement Team she was responsible for monitoring and mapping country-level private sector partnership engagements and strategies in the region.
- Facilitated communications between stakeholders including state government officials, line departments, private-sector partners and beneficiaries for interventions related to GoI-UNDP-GEF projects on Mainstreaming Coastal and Marine Biodiversity into Production Sectors in the project area.
- Developed Communications Strategies and oversaw its implementation to enhance project visibility.
- She has received certificates for Women’s Security Awareness Training -WSAT(UN-Women), Programme and Project Management Training (UNDP)
For Further information please contact
Asst. Prof. Nivedh Eustace